The Guildford Spine Centre: 5 Facts You Didn’t Know about us.
The Spine Centre opened it’s doors to patients over 8 years ago and have been helping the spines of those in Guildford and further afield. Here are some facts you may not have known about us.
5 Facts You Didn’t Know about us.
- We have been in Guildford for over 8 years now. Our clinic opened our doors to the first Spine Centre patient in 2014 and have been helping residents from Guildford and beyond since.
- Chiropractors don’t just treat backs. Chiropractors are trained to treat all muscular, joint and skeletal issues. If our Chiropractor finds something that we can’t treat then we will work to make sure you get to the place or person for the help you need.
- We have a friendly Corgi dog called Paddington who comes to the clinic and ‘helps’ behind reception every Tuesday so make sure you book in on Tuesdays to come and say hello!
- Chiropractors must look after their spines too. Alex our Chiropractor has his back regularly treated by a fellow Chiropractor to make sure he stays pain free and in good shape to help others.
- The Guildford Spine Centre is on a mission to become greener. With the help of clinic receptionist Mabel, we are working to reduce our environmental impact. We are recycling more than ever and work to source as much of our supplies from recycled or lower environmental cost sources as possible.
These are just a few interesting facts that you might not have known about us whether a new or returning patient. Keep an eye on our socials and blog on our website for more coming very soon.
The Guildford Spine Centre Team