5 Tips for Back Pain Relief
As leading a Guildford chiropractor we’re always helping our patients through dreaded back pain. It’s a very common problem it can be horrible. Whether you’re suffering from minor or major back pain it can really affect your life in a negative way.
When this happens a lot of people turn to painkillers. Whilst these are often effective they almost always come with negative side effects.
There are alternatives however and they’re even better. Here are 5 ways to beat back pain without painkillers;
- Hydration – Dehydration leads to stiffness in the joints and can cause quite significant back pain. There are also plenty of other benefits to staying hydrated
- Workout – We’re designed to move around and exercising is a great way to ensure we remain flexible and active. If we stay still we tighten up.
- Gain strength – Staying with exercise it is important that your work on your core muscles and strengthen your back and surrounding areas. A strong back is much less likely to cause you pain.
- Reduce inflammation with your diet – Vitamin C is great at protecting your cells from oxidative stress (which causes inflammation and back pain). So eat your fruit and veg with plenty of Vitamin C.
- Expert chiropractic care – Painkillers mask the problem temporarily. Chiropractic care addresses the problem and fixes it. It’s a much more effective painkiller in the short and long term.
Start your journey to better health today.
Realise your full health potential with The Guildford Spine Centre- Chiropractor Guildford.
Your premier Chiropractor in Guildford.